Friday, May 4, 2012

Testing, testing... 1-2-3, I'm Back!

Hey guys! Okay I know I never update my blog. But chances are while I'm in Europe I will be posting on the blog instead of Facebook since its easier to write a lot and have many people read it. Mostly pictures if they're easy to upload, I'm guessing. So be prepared! Start following me again! :D


Merilee


P.S. Here is a random picture of me and my friend Mallory at my roommate/bestie Makayla's wedding. Just for some visual umph even though it has nothing to do with this post... It's just a tester anyway!!



3 comments:

  1. Merilee! You're going to Europe!? That is so exciting! I will definitely be following your adventures on this blog. Hope everything is going well for you!
    <3 Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have identified a person who is using your photo as their profile photo and who has been repeatedly posting spam ads for a scam internet site on the professional networking site Linkedin. Please email me (steve2011[at]occidental.com.au) and I will reply with full details.

    ReplyDelete